Monday, January 16, 2017

SugarPea Designs Guest Designer: TAKE NOTE!

Happy Monday everyone! For the month of January I'm guesting for another favorite company I love called SugarPea Designs! Their stamps and dies are so much fun!! Do you want a chance to be one of their Guest Designers? Then head over HERE and check out how to enter their Guest DT Call!!

My card today features this adorable girl from the Take Note Set. I absolutely LOVE her! I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card, fussy cut her out, and colored her with Copic Markers. For added dimension, I placed her on pop-dots.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E11 E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78
Red: R24, R27, R39
Yellow: Y04, Y21, YR23 

One of my favorite dies is the Birthday Journal Card SugarCut because it's so versatile. I used the stitched rectangle for the teal paper behind my image. Then I used the scalloped rectangle to cut the grass out. The circle tag with the flower in the middle was also made using elements from the Birthday Journal Card SugarCut (balloon and flower). The awesome sentiments are from the same Take Note Set. My papers are from Echo Park I Love My Family and my ribbon is from Walmart.
 Now be sure to head over to the SugarPea Designs Store to check out all of the awesome stamps and dies that need to be a part of your collection. If you are looking for amazing inspiration, be sure to check out the SugarPea Designs Blog. The DT is super talented!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Rachel Parys said...

This is DARLING!!!!!!! Love it!