Thursday, January 19, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Get Well Soon!

Happy Thursday everyone!! It's almost the weekend, woo hoo!! If by chance you are under the weather like I was for the past couple of weeks or you have some friends who are nurses (yup, I know a few), then this next set from The Greeting Farm is right up your alley!! Today's featured set is called Get Well Soon:



Not only do you get this caring medical team, but you also get a box of tissue, medicine, a band aid, cart, and a clipboard!
 
I stamped my duo on Copic paper and colored them with Copic Markers. 

Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E13, E04
Girl Hair: E71, E77, E79
Boy Hair: E71, E77, C7, C9, Black
Blue: B93, B95, B97
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Tissue Box: BG15, BG72, BG75
Clipboard: C3, C5, E41
Cart: C3, C5

I found some adorable paper on Etsy called Healing Hearts. Then I just added a cute bow and some red enamel dots and hearts, and boom this card was finished.

Now, we sure to head to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up all the newbies. Don't forget you still have time to participate in the New Release Blog Hop where one winner will take home all 3 sets!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie


No comments: