Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Greeting Farm: HI ANYA!

Happy Wednesday everyone! On the 15th, The Greeting Farm released 3 new stamp sets, and they are available in the store for purchase. There is also a New Release Blog Hop going on right now where one lucky winner will get to take home all 3 sets!! You have until Friday the 20th to visit all of the DT's blogs and leave your comments. Good Luck!
 
Today, I made a card featuring this fabulous girl called Hi Anya. This stamp set also has coordinating dies available for purchase so you don't have to hand cut anything.
 
  
 
I stamped her on Copic Paper and colored her with Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E13, E04
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Orange: R02, R05, YR18
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78
 
I used papers from My Mind's Eye On Trend 6x6 Paper Pad. The "hi" sentiment is from the Hi Anya Stamp Set. I cut it out using dies from C.C. Designs. For a final touch I added pearls in the corners.
 

Now, we sure to head to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up all the newbies. I'll be back tomorrow to showcase the "Hi Anya" set.
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: