Monday, March 20, 2017

C.C. Designs: Roberto's Rascals Chicky Girl

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm sharing this card using one of the new stamps from the March Release called Roberto's Rascal Chicky Girl. I think she's so adorable kissing that little baby chick! I LOVE this stamp!!
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Yellow: Y02, YR21, YR23
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Mint: BG10, BG32, BG34, BG75
Wood: E42, E43, E47 
 
I used the C.C. Designs Shapers #2 Metal Die to cut out my image. The sentiment was framed using the C.C. Designs Scalloped Rectangles Metal Die. The papers came from various paper pads. The other elements were from my stash. 
 
 
 Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up all of these awesome goodies! They are so much fun to color up and play with.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is adorable!

Mojca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mojca said...

What a cutei! Hugs! Mojca