Sunday, April 16, 2017

7 Kids College Fund: The Greeting Farm Brewtiful

Happy Easter Sunday everyone! I hope you have an amazing and blessed day! I'm back with a card for 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store featuring a stamp from The Greeting Farm called Brewtiful! If you know me then you know I LOVE my coffee! But I always say I'm not a true coffee connoisseur because I like mine creamy and sweet like candy, haha!
 
I'm so excited 7 Kids is now carrying The Greeting Farm Stamps! I have collected these stamps for years. Believe me, once you buy one you will be hooked because they are so much fun to color! I stamped her on Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics: 
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Shirt: R81
Skirt: R81, R83, R85, R39
Boots: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Coffee: E41, E42, E43, R81, R83, R85, N0, N2
 
The awesome sentiment is from the Brewtiful set. I used SugarPea Designs Coffee To Go Die to make the coffee cup. The yellow patterned paper behind the coffee cup was cut out using Avery Elle Wonky Stitches Elle-ments. The coffee paper is a digital file I got off Etsy called Coffee and Donut Lover Digital Paper.

 
You still have time to enter the current ANYTHNG GOES Challenge on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog. You can use any stamp in your stash!! Just click on the challenge link on the Challenge Blog to upload your card for a chance at winning a gift certificate to the store! Be sure to check out the 7 Kids Store to see all the new products added recently. There are a lot of goodies!
 
Have a great week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: