Monday, May 15, 2017

C.C. Designs: Rustic Sugar Butterfly Cinnamon

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back with a card using one of the new stamps from the MAY Release called Rustic Sugar Butterfly Cinnamon. I just love this image! I think her facial expression is so sweet!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Butterfly: BG32, BG72, BG75, Y04, RV02, RV32, RV34
Vest, Skirt, and Socks: Paper Pieced
Shoes: White Gel Pen
 
I used some more digital paper from Etsy. People always ask me how I find the perfect papers to match my image. Well I go on Etsy and do a search, easy peasy, LOL! This paper is from NicsDigitalDesigns Butterfly Mixed Patterns in Teal and Red. I used C.C. Designs Ovals #1 Metal Die and Scalloped Oval Metal Die to cut out my sentiment. The small butterflies around the sentiment were cut out of patterned paper using one of the dies from C.C. Designs Make A Card #3 Metal Die. The sentiment is from Conie Fong Butterfly Princess. I then added a big bow and some pearls to finish it off.
 
 
  Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up all of the awesome goodies! They are so much fun to color up and play with.

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: