Thursday, May 18, 2017

The Greeting Farm: NEED COFFEE!

Happy Thursday everyone! On the 15th, The Greeting Farm introduced 3 new stamps in the Store. These sets are available for purchase now. Don't forget there is a current Blog Hop going on until Thursday, 12pm CST. One lucky commenter will win all 3 sets!! Head over HERE to participate in the Blog Hop!

Today I'm showcasing this awesome new stamp called Need Coffee and its coordinating die:

 
This stamp set is soooooooo ME!! And YES, I need my coffee, haha! I stamped her on Cryogen White paper and colored her with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Blue: BG02, BG05, BG06
Yellow: Y15
Shoes: E23, E25
 
I used some cute papers from an Etsy digital file called WITH COFFEE. The oval was cut out using a MFT die. The ribbon is from Walmart. 
 
 
To see more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters, head over to The Greeting Farm Blog.
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: