Sunday, November 5, 2017

Sweet Escape Digis: Winter Girl

Happy Sunday everyone! Today is my second post as a Guest Designer for an awesome digi company called Sweet Escape Digis. She has a variety of different styles in her Etsy shop so head on over and grab a few to try out! I think you'll LOVE coloring them as much as I do!
Today, I'm showcasing this beautiful girl called Winter Girl! I LOVE her! I feel like she's me as a digital stamp, haha! I just need to find this hat! She's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E15
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Hat: E42, E43, E44, R20
Teal: BG11, BG13, BG72, BG75
Blue Shirt: B93, B95, B97, B99
Red: R24, R27
Pink Cup: R81, R85, R85
 
I used C.C. Designs dies to cut the ovals around my image. The papers are from an older Carta Bella paper pad called Winter Fun. The gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses. The heart snowflake is from Wycinanka. I used a Joanna Sheen Snow Marker for the top of the snowflake and heated it with my heat gun so it puffed up.
 
 
 
Be sure to head over to the Sweet Escape Digi Shop to check out the awesome selection! I'll be back next Sunday with another Sweet Escape creation. :)
 
Hugs,
Rosie